If you could see through your own arrogance Demon I believe the Doc was after sound and performance. Something that is a little bit of a fine line in these cars. Obviously you've overlooked that fact that was presented almost two years ago - Ohh... I guess that his research with using over 8 brands of mufflers and 8 hours of pipe bending and trials to get the right sound and fit goes without mention and consequence to you.

Nobody asked if the stock setup could be improved with a $100.00 in modifications. It would still not sound like his system no matter what you throw on it. As far as dyno's are concerned - I don't see you trying to win any poles in the Contour NASCAR so please take your dyno bs and give it a rest. Youd dyno sheets showing a precious extra hp will not make you faster in an autocross ... You merely waste your time and keystrokes. Your highest # of what???? Gee - Didn't someone who actually has his exhaust already present dyno data? You just have a hard time believing that something could actually be good about that system - Don't you. Give the whole thing a rest - It's terribly obvious you don't like the guy so you shoot down anything he has, Pity that he has something to offer that is pretty good and all you can do is badmouth him about it when he's not even here to defend himself.

John

1999 Contour SVT