No I doubt it because everyone here looks at the face value of the diameter and the word meaning (crush) instead of the physics behind it. Laminar air flow "smooth flow" does take an effect in this area and also Poiseuille's Law also effects the given output. Thus the given output would exceed the given flow if the rate of pressure is constant which in this case it is not. Therefore there would NOT be a sufficient loss between the Mandrel and Crush bent pipes based on the fact that the open corners in a mandrel bend in effect "slow" down the where the crush bends actually "speed up" the airflow through the bends by the pressure differential acting as a doubler. No this is not backpressure persay - But a given physics force that drives the air out.

I've read this whole post and from what I've read - It all comes down to who created it. It has nothing to do with the crush or mandrel bends. This is a very poor example to make of someone who did improve on a factory design and also offers it at a decent price. Whine whine whine - And DemonSVT, what else would anyone else want besides performance for their SVT? You are truly the king of idiots for you contributory ramblings.

John

1999 Contour SVT