To all the "Negative Nellies" around this forum. It is because of people like you that I try not to post here, ask questions, answer questions, or recommend this board anymore!
No, this is not an infommercial, after my post I did some searching of the forum and realized that there is some forum cronies that do not appreciate CarDoc, hence a very negative slant against anything with any mention of his name. In the future any good deals I get, like the B&M shifter for $70 stays secret.
DemonSVT, 2X2.1" = 4.2", enough of the math lessons! If you were really as anal about the weight of the car, why isn't your car stripped down, it looks really nice and fully equipped! I want the name of that exhaust shop that will do a custom mandrel bent system for $300! BTW, you don't know your exhaust system is resonating (ringing) until you hear the two exhaust systems side-by-side, it is a world of difference. The ones that have heard it, know the difference! Get with it guys this is a really nice system that really enhances the powerband, and is the best sounding bar-none.

Derek D., email me at bendoso@rocketmail.com, word of caution though, I have a funny feeling that I will be a non-person here soon! The storm is gathering, I already received a few emails!

Remember Horsepower sells the car, Torque actually moves it!

-RoxRocket

1998.5 E1 Torreador Red #4507 of 6535
B&M Shifter, ShoShop UDP, KKM Intake, CarDoc Exhaust