Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
according to mapquest, traveling up to I-80 is faster than I-70. its also an 18 hour drive (again, according to mapquest, so probably 15 or 16 hours). here are my options:

1. leave at 2 or 3 in the morning to get there by 6 at night
2. drive halfway and stay at one of YOUR houses. . . .

could anyone put me up for a night that lives close (45 min or less) to I-80? someone who preferably has a 10 hour or less drive to SZ.

im a road warrior, but i can only push myself so hard. i would also like to arrive at SZ in the 6ish pm area to meet everyone. if thats not cool, no doz and red bull will be my best friend. its just not that safe. . . .

i am flexible, and can arrive whenever you would like. i am also willing to leave anytime in the morning the next day. i would plan on arriving the day before SZ starts.

hey, its just one more to caravan!

lastly, im not 100% sure what my plans are, because i will be working up until the day i leave. im just trying to open up some options.

thanks!

You can do it....I have driven 24 hours straight before.....on my trip to the Dragon I started driving at 12 midnight and drove until we got to Tennessee at 6 pm.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ