Alright then, it looks like there is some interest! From what I have seen and heard in regards to former GBs this is the easy part.

First issue some want pre '98 some post '98, I am 99% sure we will be deciding on one or the other.

Second, we all know the odds of getting the guy to invest in a product without the dedicated buyers, but I don't mind negotiating, although none of us would wisely get our hopes up for a post commitment example.

Third, as far as the spoiler goes, who knows we will try and develop a concensus and go from there. One of us has a trunk that he is willing to lend for the mold I will relay that information and some other pictures that have been provided tomorrow and talk some more.

Thank you for all the positive response, I just want a CF trunk and we cant do it without each other.

In response to the guy who is skeptical due to my lack of posts, I understand. If there is anyone who is local (Southern Cal) that you know and trust I will be glad to meet up with them as I am trying to get to know some of the local guys anyway (Dan from painted headlight group buy, watch out he uses much foul language jk Dan).

I will post sometime after lunch tomorrow Pacific time, my employer is having a company meeting through lunch.

Thanks Again.

'00 CSVT Koni/B&G (New), SCA intake, 18 inch Falken Circuit Spec (gunmetal), CF hood, Headlights by Dan, Mirko, deleted front license plate/painted chrome ring. Headers/y pipe installed - TruBendz Borla system no Res and optimized TB. Getting there!