Originally posted by auiotour:
Hey welcome back, glad to see your okay. I still have wet dreams about your 3L lol. Its good to hear you will be coming back. Both of my friends got to come home for xmas. But where told the day they went back they would be staying longer then april. Which was the original time they were supposed to be sent home. Hopefully they get to be as lucky as you do. I got a promotion at work so now I can go to weekend meets whenever we have them. I am so excited. I can even go to ones during the week now. I am buying an svt this morning, so I am excited. We will have to get together soon. (95mike recently sold his super charger to me, and sold his svt to someone locally, which said he would log onto ceg but haven't seen him yet. Jeremy is trying to sell his svt also for money to pay for school since he already has his jeep. We have a few new guys on and they are getting to be pretty active, I have only met one of them, but interested in meeting with everyone. Just tell us the day you can show for a meet. I will be there.

hey thats awsome about the new car man, I look forward to seeing it.

The Motegi wheels Im geeting are these

I already have tires for them so its just a matter of getting them mounted and balanced and Im set!

once I get back and settled I will post up a tentative meet date/time/location and see how it jives with everyone else!