I'm sorry man but please understand that I wasn't trying to piss anyone off, when I started I was just trying to increase the post count over 1300. Since we have achieved that I'll bow out gracefully and leave Mushu alone. I didn't mean to upset anyone & if I have I'm sorry It was all in good fun and there are no hard feelings on my part. I'm the kind of guy that will run his mouth but if I step out of line just tell me to shut the #%*k up and I will.

One more for the road.....Gimpy If you were offended all you had to do was say that OBIE1 IS THE MASTER, and i would have left your soul intact AND this thread, but you didn't so I hijacked both!I know I'mjust too much for you!

By the way you should post these rules so that guys like me wont go around stepping on toes.

And I got the sig off of a calender, for the date of my Bday, It was like a sign!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!