Originally posted by infuryum:
The "rock star idol" girl is an interesting story that just gets better.

I met her on MySpace, but I haven't met her yet. We're going out tomorrow night for the first time. We've talked on the phone a bunch of times and we already know we get along great. (She even likes BEER!)

She called me from her friend Miranda's house tonight and said she had an interesting offer. Their other best friend's birthday is this weekend and they want to take her to Shreveport for Saturday night. Miranda knows that her husband will want to go and they don't want him to be all by himself. So, to keep Miranda's husband company, they have invited me to go Shreveport on Saturday night and return Sunday afternoon. Four girls, one dude, Shreveport... I graciously accepted.

I know I haven't met this girl yet, but she's awesome. She's twenty-five, 5'10" and a size fourteen, but that is just a tad over the "proportional" range and isn't a bad size for that height at all. She was a size 8-10 in high-school, so I know she can look smoking hot if she puts her mind to it. Oh, the situations I get myself into...

She looks 14.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."