K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by 99SESPORT:
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Originally posted by 99SESPORT:
Originally posted by Kokopellian:

Thanks SAV, that dude was a farkin' douche bag.

Nice way to dodge the sensors dude!!

Sorry about the car...

It's censors, and sorry, I'm just REALLY pissed off!

Ah hell, you caught it....I typed it without even thinking about it...

Actually no, I was thinking about O2 sensors...haha!!

Yeah, O2 sensors. I got it....

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
The "rock star idol" girl is an interesting story that just gets better.

I met her on MySpace, but I haven't met her yet. We're going out tomorrow night for the first time. We've talked on the phone a bunch of times and we already know we get along great. (She even likes BEER!)

She called me from her friend Miranda's house tonight and said she had an interesting offer. Their other best friend's birthday is this weekend and they want to take her to Shreveport for Saturday night. Miranda knows that her husband will want to go and they don't want him to be all by himself. So, to keep Miranda's husband company, they have invited me to go Shreveport on Saturday night and return Sunday afternoon. Four girls, one dude, Shreveport... I graciously accepted.

I know I haven't met this girl yet, but she's awesome. She's twenty-five, 5'10" and a size fourteen, but that is just a tad over the "proportional" range and isn't a bad size for that height at all. She was a size 8-10 in high-school, so I know she can look smoking hot if she puts her mind to it. Oh, the situations I get myself into...

P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Oh Jesus....The Stories Will Entertain For Years To Come....

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by infuryum:
She's twenty-five, 5'10" and a size fourteen, but that is just a tad over the "proportional" range and isn't a bad size for that height at all. She was a size 8-10 in high-school, so I know she can look smoking hot if she puts her mind to it.

You do realize that makes you sound quite shallow, right? Disappointment rules.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
I met her on MySpace, but I haven't met her yet. We're going out tomorrow night for the first time. We've talked on the phone a bunch of times and we already know we get along great. (She even likes BEER!)

nice eyes, best of luck! are you on facebook? it's the new myspace... under favorite music, I put anything, because I can

E0 SVT, lightly modded
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I guess we need full body pictures to see your little "size" dilemma, because she looks fine and dandy to me from those little face shots.

OTOH, I spent my Saturday detailing about fifteen acres of sheetmetal. NXT is my best friend. I might post pictures tomorrow. I have to take them anyway to see if I have any photography skills in me.

-SAV

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
The "rock star idol" girl is an interesting story that just gets better.

She called me from her friend Miranda's house tonight and said she had an interesting offer. Their other best friend's birthday is this weekend and they want to take her to Shreveport for Saturday night. Miranda knows that her husband will want to go and they don't want him to be all by himself. So, to keep Miranda's husband company, they have invited me to go Shreveport on Saturday night and return Sunday afternoon. Four girls, one dude, Shreveport... I graciously accepted.

I know I haven't met this girl yet, but she's awesome. She's twenty-five, 5'10" and a size fourteen, but that is just a tad over the "proportional" range and isn't a bad size for that height at all. She was a size 8-10 in high-school, so I know she can look smoking hot if she puts her mind to it. Oh, the situations I get myself into...

She looks 14.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Chris Hightower:
You do realize that makes you sound quite shallow, right?

SOUND shallow?? Sweetheart, I am shallow. You know this. Why make a big deal about it now?

There really is no size dilemma, SAV. This is just information she relayed to me and what I initially thought about it. I've just never dated anyone who was anywhere close to 5'10" or fits that body-type description. I'm looking forward to it and I doubt I'll be disappointed.

Louis, yeah I'm on TheFaceBook. It's a great way to meet people. I held out for a while, but its attraction was just too strong.

I know she looks really young. But we all know that's how I like 'em.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Chris Hightower:
You do realize that makes you sound quite shallow, right?

SOUND shallow?? Sweetheart, I am shallow. You know this. Why make a big deal about it now?

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
5'10" eh? Gotcherself an Amazon there... somethin' you can wrastle with. Yeah buddy! Can you handle that much woman Infuryum?

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
Page 84 of 136 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 135 136

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard