No. I told her to call me if she wanted a driving partner.

This dude with whom I work was with me. He messes with Hondas, too, and wanted to check out the Si. I was just going to the gas station for a Red Bull (it gives you wings). We pull up and there's this sexy silver drop-topped '05 Corvette sitting there in a parking space with a license plate that says "ANITA M". As soon as we pull up and shut off the car, out walks this 5'8" blonde. She looks to be about ~35 years old and is wearing something similar to the outfit below. She starts walking towards the 'Vette, talking on her cell phone as we're getting out of the car. I look at her and look at the car and she sees me checking it out and I say "will you marry me?!" She says "sure! Why not?!" I said "dang, this car is sexy." She says "I walk out here and you're just checking out my car??" I said "yeah... but you're okay, too." She gave that playful shocked look and laughed.

We walk inside and grab our Red Bull (it gives you wings). She had obviously just paid for her gas because she moved her car to the pump and started filling up. We're walking back to the car and she looks over, still on her cell phone, and waves at me. We get in the car and I start it up and tear my receipt in half and write my name and phone number on one. By this time, she's off the phone and just hanging out. The wind is whipping her skirt around, but she doesn't stop it. I leave my buddy in the car walk over and around her Corvette and tell her it's really nice and it's my first time to see one up close. She said she just got back from driving it from California. I gave her the slip of paper and told her to call me if she wanted a driving partner. She smiled and took it and said "Josh?" and I said "yeah," and she said "I'm Anita, as you can tell from the plates." I laughed and said "yeah." I went up and hugged her sideways and said "call me," and she said "yeah, I'll call you and we'll go out driving." I said "cool" and walked back up to my car. My buddy was in awe.

She's a hot blonde who drives a brand new Corvette with her first name on the personalized plates and pays for her gas in cash. She's also obviously comfortable with her skirt blowing up and about. I'm sure Anita isn't really her name. She fits a loose profile of an exotic dancer. I'm checking with a friend of mine in SoCal to see if there was any conventions or anything of the sort this past week. Even though she was alluding to the fact that I was only checking out her car while she looked hot, she still sounded like she had a measure of intelligence about her. She was obviously only kidding when she said that in order to be funny. It was funny and my buddy laughed at my comeback.