S
Originally posted by Ray:
I got ahold of his memo..

SINCERELY,

RAY (i mean not ray.. someone else..)

Ray

That's awesome!

-Chris

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R

I try.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Come On Now.....Four Days??? I Know Something Has Happened To One Of Us In Four Days That Could Be Posted And Examined In This Topic...For Example, I Moved Into A House Finally. I Was Living In An Aluminium Shanty With An Old Sheet For A Door. Honestly It Was A One Bedroom Apt. With Enough Room To Pee In The Toilet From The Living Room (This = Small). I Will Now Await A Very Rude Joke From "Mushy"!

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Well. She MAY have passed it up, until you called her "Mushy" again.. lol

I took the dog to the vet.. She's 10 years old, and has begun to chew/scratch herself crazy (causing welps and raw spots all over her)... They gave her Cortizone shots, and pills to give her.. Have you ever tried giving a pill to a dog? They can spit those things incredibly FAR!!!

We bought a set of drums (2 mounted toms, one floor tom, a bass drum, snare/tom combo, high/hat and ride cymbal. Together with my brothers insane guitar skill, I hope that we can sound pretty good together. (He already owns like 4 guitars [Fender Stratus, Fender Squire, Gibson, and an Ibanez] and a big a$$ mixing board that does all these effects, etc... )

The wife is starting to get REALLY tired of being pregnant.. at 8 months today, she has that right, I would believe! (Look for pics in a month or so!!!!!)

What else? Let me think about it for a bit.. someone else tell me what you guys are up to..

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Thanks For Posting Ray!!!
I Bet Your Wife Is Ready To Get It All Over With...Good Luck And Congratulations. Do You Play The Drums?? I Sing A Little...Used To Have The Makings Of A Decent Band But Then Life Happened To Everyone And That Was The End Of That...What Kind Of Music Do You Like To Play??

Oh Yeah, Dogs Can Spit Those Small Objects Insanely Far When Needed....

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I took the dog to the vet.. She's 10 years old, and has begun to chew/scratch herself crazy (causing welps and raw spots all over her)... They gave her Cortizone shots, and pills to give her.. Have you ever tried giving a pill to a dog? They can spit those things incredibly FAR!!!

same thing here with our dog. here is a good tip for getting them their pills. open their mouth and place it on the tongue, then hold the mouth shut and gently blow on their nose. when their nose is blown on, it makes them swallow, they can't help it. also helps if you massage the throat while you do this. the key is to be strong but gentle. don't be too forceful when opening the mouth and don't clamp it shut. they will get scared and it will get harder each time.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:

same thing here with our dog. here is a good tip for getting them their pills. open their mouth and place it on the tongue, then hold the mouth shut and gently blow on their nose. when their nose is blown on, it makes them swallow, they can't help it. also helps if you massage the throat while you do this. the key is to be strong but gentle. don't be too forceful when opening the mouth and don't clamp it shut. they will get scared and it will get harder each time.

~Andrew

Never heard the "blow on the nose", but our technique is the same. Hold the mouth shut and rub the throat until you see their tongue come out, then you know they've swallowed it.

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
put it on a peice of cheese LOL... Eric what the hell is the deal with you capitolizing the first letter of ever word? Where is your house out? I think I am about to get back with my exgirlfriend for the finial time. I know she is the one but we have had are problems in the past and we are really starting to get everything worked out and its just going really well.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
I Will Now Await A Very Rude Joke From "Mushy"!

Well. She MAY have passed it up, until you called her "Mushy" again.. lol

Come on guys... you CAN do better. I believe in you!

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I

Page 39 of 136 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 135 136

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard