Yeah, one of the things I always liked about the Contour was it's looks. I don't think the Focus is ugly, but it certainly isn't a Contour.
The other thing I like is that I really feel comfortable in the car...it fits me....there have only been a couple of cars over the years I've felt that way about....belive me I over the years I have changed cars like other people change underwear.
As far was not being relevant, perhaps your right, but the Focus and the Contour do share the same basic drivetrain...with some obvious differences..I guess I just get tired of the same old stuff....I don't add a lot of comments to the forum, but I have been viewing it for a very long time, when I have something postive I try to add it, just trying to think out of the box....maybe when I blow up the SVT engine at the track, I'll try do the V8 and let you know how it goes....until then just trying to be positive.
Basically though,I'm running out of things to do on the Contour, and to be honest, I don't really want to move on....but with the limited number of parts suppliers, it's pretty hard to justify it.

And hey...it's a forum.....

Thanks

mikey

99 SVT (Black) # 2642 of 2760 So Many Mods...So Little Time!!