Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by amarv12:
If you want the H9s, try http://www.puma-access.com/ call them up and ask for prices on the H9 Hella projectors...last time I called they told me like ~ $85ish I believe.

Is that for both housings? If not then the $56 from rallylights.com is a better deal.

99 Contour SVT needs a little lovin'
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by Digital Slacker:

That is just so beautiful!

I've got to have some!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
H9 Projectors are better designed so I recommend you go for them.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by vpogv:
Originally posted by amarv12:
If you want the H9s, try http://www.puma-access.com/ call them up and ask for prices on the H9 Hella projectors...last time I called they told me like ~ $85ish I believe.

Is that for both housings? If not then the $56 from rallylights.com is a better deal.

My bad, I meant H7. That's the price for one.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
What we need is to get somebody to do some plasitic molding so we can get these headlights made for the contour and paint match them to the body, that would be sweet

99 Contour LX MTX, Cone Air Filter, Custom Grille 95 Neon ATX Intake, Ractive Muffler, Green Painted valve cover, fuel rail, and intake, b/w painted interior, white exterior trim, shaded tail lights
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
If those are the Ebay specials don't bother. Hector tried and IMO the light output was horribley scattered.

Check out the group buy section for the Morrettes, I think you'll be very very pleased....

"]Milans Sexy HID Projectors With Halos video

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Strictlyfocused7:
What we need is to get somebody to do some plasitic molding so we can get these headlights made for the contour and paint match them to the body, that would be sweet

Mikey Boys car...

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
how do i get my hands on some of those?

99 Contour LX MTX, Cone Air Filter, Custom Grille 95 Neon ATX Intake, Ractive Muffler, Green Painted valve cover, fuel rail, and intake, b/w painted interior, white exterior trim, shaded tail lights
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
There are many of us wanting to get our hands on those!

Morettes Check out that link for more info.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
back on topic..last december I decided I wanted projectors and started researching different retrofit places. I came accross a sight www.hidtech.com and started talks with them about retrofitting projectors onto contour headlights, the labor/projectors totall were only $630..I sent my new OEM set to them and they got started on it..The projector we used was the Valeo becuase its one of the most colorful projectors out there..The project took 3 months, the whole headlight had to be re-chromed due to damaged while baking them. In the end the result was truely amazing and worth the 3 month wait..

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard