Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by ExDelayed:

This could be helpful. Hopefully they arent rebased bulbs, as that would just add time to your project.

Click Me!

that was very usefull as well! thanks!

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Just to let everyone know, I am here and more than happy to help anybody with their projector mods. Please post any questions here or PM me. Thanks.

-Milan

G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Just to let everyone know, I am here and more than happy to help anybody with their projector mods. Please post any questions here or PM me. Thanks.

-Milan

yay!!

your finally here!! you'll be getting a lot of pm's in the summer from me

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

-Milan

yay!!

your finally here!! you'll be getting a lot of pm's in the summer from me

haha when i get back from SZ05, Quad projectors with hids is my goal! But right now, i wanna fix the charged for sz05.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
It has been suggested that the H7 is a superior projector. This is not entirely true.

What makes the H7 projector good is that it has Euro spec regulations on it. What this means is that you get a crystal clear optical lens, projecting more light with a razor sharp cut-off beam.

The H9 Projector is better designed and it actually has A BIGGER REFLECTIVE area to compensate for the ribbed lense that it has. This is US DOT bull.

Now, the best combo is to have the H9 projector fitted with a lens that comes with an H7 projector. You get the most light, and the cut-off is razor sharp. That is what I have on my car.

Take a look:

Of course I also did modify the cut-off shields too...

G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
we had the new Lexus RX330 as a loaner once and the cutoff on that was sooooo sharp on the road, you can see where it was totally dark ahead and then suddenly light, it was unbelievable! Not even our ES has that sharp of a cutoff, I dont even think it has a cutoff

so the 90mm projectors that hella sells, those hold H7's I believe, anyway u can put an H9 to make it better or it would require major modifying??

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
No my friend. They make both H7 and H9 projectors and their designs are totally different inside out... But the front lense is the same.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
No my friend. They make both H7 and H9 projectors and their designs are totally different inside out... But the front lense is the same.

oh ok, I just checked and the projecters by Hella are H9's.

V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by dion:
Okay, okay, my turn!

As Jon pointed out, the H7's are a better choice than H9's. Had I known that back then (over a year ago), I would've ordered H7's.

Bringing this back from the dead - are the H7's worth the extra ~$100 or so for both the left and right side low beams? Looking through rallylights.com (http://www.rallylights.com/hella/90mm_modules.asp) there are the low beam lamps with H9 bulbs for $59 or H7 equipt lamps for $112.

99 Contour SVT needs a little lovin'
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
If you want the H9s, try http://www.puma-access.com/ call them up and ask for prices on the H9 Hella projectors...last time I called they told me like ~ $85ish I believe.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard