Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by dion:
Okay, okay, my turn!

3) You'll need to figure out how to mount the bulbs to the back of the housing, I drilled the three necessary holes for the Hella adjusters per the instructions. You'll need to be creative hear in mounting the lights, and you'll have to be creative in cutting the rear of the housing in order to clear the rear of the lights. Also, when you mount hte lights, make sure you mount them "correctly" because if you don't, the cutoffs for the low beams will be be level. Look at my little use of webspace http://groups.msn.com/contourstuff and look in the SVT Contour photo album for pictures of my headlights. The pictures are somewhere in the middle.

I didnt find the pics

You have to click on "pictures" which is located on the left side of the screen. From there, scroll down to "SVT Contours" and click on that album.

As for keeping the stock highbeams, you'll have to follow Swazo's way of installing the Hella's rather than mine. I wanted to do both because the Hella highbeams just completely blow away the stock highbeams.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products