Get the lamps from either Susquehanna or P.U.M.A. both are listed in this thread (by me).

And, do me a favor, when you call to buy the lamps, please do not ask for highbeam projectors. They do not exist. IIRC, all Milan did to the lowbeams was remove the shield inside the lamp for the ones he built. When I tried to copy his I was very unhappy with the results. I noticed a big, nasty, overpowering blob of light when I did it to mine. I believe I still have a pic of the effect, I will look. The pattern is way to wide for high beam useage. Either you have basically another lowbeam with the blob shooting upwards, or a more filled in upper with the blob directly in front of you, which gives way too much foreground lighting, overpowering your eyes, so you cant see far anyway. I even went so far as to install them upside down, with the shield in place, but then there were two dim spots in front of the car. Granted I could light 180 degrees side to side, and up and down but it was dim on highs and I was unhappy. Now I can spread about three lanes (at about 60 feet) before the pattern becomes too dim to notice. The correct highbeams, even without HID fitted, had the OEM lamps their ass. The low for high mod had a dimmer pattern and too much coverage and no long range light to speak of. Im sure it would be the same for 98+.

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R