I decieded that I would do the following, install new head lights, remove old ones. follow the haze removal how-to's, install projectors in both high and low sockets. Possibly change the corner light... not sure how, just some ideas. Then install HIDs, sell them on ceg or ebay for about $750-850. Then do it again for my car on a new set of depo lights, and then take the ones i just got out and do the same and sell them for a bit more since they will still be in mint condition. this will be a fun project. I am gonna buy the projectors friday instead of the hids. gonna wait to see how much money i will have @ paycheck, and then possibly get the hids at the end of the month. I hope the pics above will be useful to decieded the quality of depo's lights, as I am trying to get something in the works with depo.

Edit: I noticed the depo's headlights have a soft sealer and can possibly be pried apart, using heat, or something else. I may just try it.

Last edited by auiotour; 01/13/05 06:40 AM.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.