Its been, I think, about two years and I have yet to have one burn out, for safetys sake you could always pick up a spare or two from rallylights. In my case, Checker Auto and Pep Boys can special order Hella, so if worse comes to worse, I could always get another H9 with their shipping delay. Another reason for the ECEs, the much more common H7.

Weasel, keep in mind there is only about a 200 lumen difference between the H7 and the H9 (H9s favor). The extra spread, IMHO, made the DOT lamp dimmer. However it is still night and day compared to the stock lamp so dont worry.

And FWIW, deer look like sticks sticking up out of the road since their bodies are dimmer above the cutoff. Its kinda strange when you realise what your seeing.

There are no high beam projectors. Just the reflector based foglamp and highbeam, then the projector lowbeam. Contrary to what Milan had everyone believe, the true highbeam is considerably better then the modded lowbeam for the highbeam, especially if you plan on using them on the freeway at night.

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R