I like the way the classifieds are set up as they are (with categories & such) , as long as people would STICK to the correct ones . The only way the classifieds could be moderated would be if Lance himself does it (if I heard it correctly) . I don't think he's got the time for that ...

I'm not really thrilled about a "forum" for classifeds , unless they're split up into categories . It just makes it easier . I can't say I'm really thrilled about a post-count-qualified classified section either . Like was said , if someone wants to sell stuff to CEGers , but he/she doesn't post much (but maybe reads the CEG a lot) , should he/she be punished for that ? Or should we be punished for it .
I agree , we need a clean & sweep & then a further moderating of the classifieds , but I don't believe the code allows it .

Even with all the cross-posting & BS posts in the classifieds , I'm not above scrolling through them to check it out . The BIGGEST complaint I have is the size and amount of pictures allowed in the posts . Poor suckers (like me) on dial-up , are forced to suffer through waiting for 10-billion pixel pics to load up in order to look at the threads , even if it's not the post I'm interested in . Maybe we could put limits on that ??

My 2�¢

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !