Hi and welcome to CEG!

I'm not sure about the fuse numbers; I find it easier to simply disconnect the battery and find something else to do for awhile.

BTW, I've heard of leaving it disconnected for as long as 15 minutes and as short as 30 seconds; not sure how long it really takes for OBD-I - more commonly known as EEC-IV on Ford-speak, and may depend on the specifics of a particular vehicle.

Note that a power-off reset like this will also kill the contents of the KAM (keep-alive memory), which handles settings used for idle, etc. So the engine may not run quite right until the settings are re-learned.

If all you're trying to do is clear the error codes in the long-term memory, you can do this quickly without disconnecting the battery or clearing KAM.

Here's one description (go to the bottom of the page; and note that I've never seen the code 19 symptom they describe):

http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/OBD_I.html

I must admit I've never had to clear codes on my Contour, but I've done it numerous times on my Mustang, which uses an earlier version of EEC-IV. So your mileage may vary, etc.

1995 Contour GL V6 ATX T/C 1986 Mustang GT 5.0 2000 Windstar LX