Originally posted by SteedaSan:

So your saying everyone Equal talent ect ect. Someone using cera nova hc8 can hang with someone using Cera F???? Ya i might not be cup racing but i don't believe that for a second.

That's exactly NOT what i'm saying. Apparently i'm not being clear or you can't read.... I'm saying at the college level the competition/talent is nowhere near as matched, thus making tune even less of an issue.
And anyway, aren't you the one telling us all that you blew out of gates because your skis were too fast? I can't believe you would expect a young racer to take you seriously with a statement like that. You should have practiced more instead of spending 2 hours a night waxing your stuff. Maybe if your skis were slower you'd finish more. A slow run with a time is better than a fast DNF.
Again, this is just my opinion. I could really give a damn what either of you do.

I like to think I put the 'func' in functioning alcoholic. '03 3/4 ton Chevy 4dr, '04 350Z, '01 CBR 929rr Erion Edition, '01 CR250R, '74 Honda CB360 Cafe racer project- (100+hp/ltr.), '83 Rabbit project car.