Originally posted by Teenage Contour:
im measuring it by reseting the trip odometer when i gas up and at the end of the tank divide the miles by gallons. right now I am at 180 miles at 11 gallons My 91 Explorer got better than that!!. I think I am gonna change the plugs and the fuel filter when it warms up a bit. I talked to my Grandpa, who i got it from and he said that ford said they needed to clean the jets and it would cost $800 so he didn't do it because they probally just wanted money. would that help at all cause it only has 37,000 miles on it. any other suggestions?

You also have to think about the fact that you have SVT wheels... That for one is going to throw off your ODO a little... Not much, but it is a variable. I would say to run a bottle of gas treatment through the tank.. or go to autozone and do their Fuel system cleaner service... See if that doesnt help anything

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?