Originally posted by chill1110:

well 1st of all the majority of CEG'rs have a Dremel like this and we've used them tones of times to mod our cars. Just about everthing we do uses a Dremel to make the job easier. It called being carefull. There is alot more dangerous things out there. 2nd the burns? Wear gloves or something. I highly doubt these burns are worse then alot of us have experinced again working on our cars (former h.s. job working at Valvoline Oil Change geting constantly burned by hot oil). 3rd the dust. you live in an apt. do it in a closed off area and USE A VAC. Your coming up w/ excuses in order to justify raising the price.....its not like your doing these for free. $120 just for painting and no polishing w/ the possibility of getting our lenses back only to fog up anyway? Not worth it IMO

The $120 includes cutting, painting the inside and also the outside side trim. I would like to see you do a better job than I do honestly. Also, what are you doing with hot oil anyways? I always let the car sit for a few hours before doing any maintance to any car. Yes, I do wear gloves but my hands isnt the only thing that get burns. I get burns on my face sometimes. Covering my face is very uncomfortable for me while doing the job. Luckily, I wear glasses to protect my eyes from flying particles. If those who says cant find this fair they could probably find someone else who can. IF THEY CAN FIND SOMEONE ELSE that is. Im putting my time and effort to do this.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res