Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
thank the lord now i don't have to sift through your mindless babble on every thread on this site...i'm sure we will all really miss you expert advice and informative posts you make on here,i for one won't miss you

Merry Christmas to you too.

funny how you jump to his defense and you don't even know me...i have been a part of these boards and particularly the se forums for several years now...and i don't even own a tour anymore but i still frequent here because of the friendships i've made and alot of good people i've met on here over the years...

i posted this just to piss off kremit and it worked....so thanx eric for agreeing with me(i do know you were kidding though)but i will say that kremit has gotten on my nerves lately,and i was just venting.....and come on now ANYONE who has frequented these boards know how annoying he can get...

my comments were to kremit and to kremit alone,not any of my other family in the se forums,just because i post something negative about kremit doesn't mean that i have a problem with the rest of you guys i've met,i just don't like kremit,so don't try to jump on me because of that...lots of people including alot of people in the se forums have ripped him about some of his comments...i'm not trying to start anything on here,i was just sick of alot of his mindless babble..

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!