Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Is ther ever a good reason to turn your car into a weapon?

Here in the New York tri state area a man with his three daughters was followed home by a group of teens in a car. At the home the man was robbed. When the teens left the man got in his SUV and followed them. One teen got out of the car and started shooting at the SUV and was run over and killed by the SUV turned weapon.

Was it justified.

The other teens were later caught and arrested. Will they be convicted and allow the penal system to change there ways making them into decent law abiding citizens? Well for sure the dead one will not.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
my mom has an 01 Chevy Suburban...she applies the "I'm bigger than you rule" Often. She is however a very good driver. The rule only really applies when ppl are hesitating to make a turn et cetera.

Bigger is better!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
CNN has the story along with this image of the psycho.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by hetfield:
CNN has the story along with this image of the psycho.

F*CKER!!!! I JUST WOKE UP!!!!!!!

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
What a hottie.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Davo:
What a hottie.

w3rd i'd hit it!!!!!!

with an suv.....

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
Originally posted by Davo:
What a hottie.

w3rd i'd hit it!!!!!!

with an suv.....

lol

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by PackRat:
Here's a clue, get out of the left lane.

Too bad that's an incorrect assumption. I generally don't drive in the left lane, except when passing. And I don't drive slowly. I average 70-75 on clear roads.

There is a mentality of "my car is bigger than yours so get out of my way." Keep an eye out for it when you're driving around.

And, high or not, I doubt she'd have destroyed a 'tour doing the exact same stunt.

I also am NOT saying it applies to everybody who owns or drives an SUV. I'm just saying that there are a lot of people who get a big head and don't know how to drive what they've got.

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
Quote:

The car was a weapon tho...but thinking more rationally I would've been all about using my tour to stop her.

When I got my CCW permit in TX we learned we were allowed to shoot at someone whom we were "in fear of our life" from. Therefore if she was speeding towards you, and you shot her, you'd be absolved of any wrongdoing, but if she was driving towards someone else, and you shot her, you would have just committed murder.

Kinda along the same lines of, "If someone breaks into your house in TX, and you shoot them, make sure you kill them, and drag their body back into the house, as you will not be charged for killing a person inside your own house." =)

I miss TX...

E1

1999 Cougar - Supercharged 3L 1992 Talon TSi - AWD Turbo 1992 Eclipse GSX - AWD Turbo
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
actually, i may have to disagree with you E1. you have the right to defend another person just as much as yourself. if you reasonably believed that she was going to seriously injure or kill those kids you could have shot her and used the "defense of another" as your defense. that would be in a civil suit. criminally speaking, i dont think the DA would even press charges against you depending on the circumstances, especially in Texas. YEE HAW!

*but you had better be pretty damned sure cuz if youre wrong theyre gonna fry your webos!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard