Originally posted by Taasman:
I have some good news for you...dont do any tranny work just yet...drain some fluid and dump in 2 bottles of Lucas. It cured my ATX and also cured the same condition I had with an Intrepid. My Intrepid which are well know for tranny problems was at 135,000 when it acted up...slipping and allChrysler. I flushed and filled...added the Lucas and got 345,000 KM out of it before someone did me a favour and rear ended and totaled it.I asked around to some good mechanics I know and one guy who knows trannys well advised me that alot of tranny issues on our cars, winstars, and intrepids are related to dried out seals and such in the valve bodies. The conditioner helps to soften the seals and restore performance. Chrysler owner manual calls for fluid replacement every 30,000KM. So dump in some conditoner and run it till it dies...it might make a differance like it did for me on my Mystique and my Intrepid. My Mystique was acting up same as yours...flushed and filled with 2 bottles of Lucas 20,000 ago and is working fine so far. I also did as you did and replaced the TSS. Give it a shot...you might get lucky, in the worse case its still a rebuild.