Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
skiing w/o bending your legs? Ouch, can you say knee pain?

Killer sticks -
Quote:

Review Abstract
â??Stiff,â? â??reactiveâ? and â??snappy,â? the Atomic BETA RACE 10.26 handle all terrain with amazing stability. Reviewers love the â??unstoppable edge hold, even on the firmest ice and hardpack,â? and note that they are â??solid and smooth under foot.â? Racers rave about the â??good balance,â? and say the skis â??cut GS turns with razor sharp precision.â? Reviewers say you cannot find a better racing ski.

Enjoy them. Do you still race?

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
The movie was amazing! Stazi won a MooseJaw Sweatshirt! They went to the bar, I am home sick now.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
NO i dno't race anymore. Mainly becuase I hate Nastar with a passion. When One day im sure ill race nastar and start collecting buttons.

Ya i can't wait to get them on the snow. My other pair of SKi's are Rossi Racing Stock 9s's that i used to use my first year in college when i still raced USSA.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
Mainly becuase I hate Nastar with a passion. When One day im sure ill race nastar and start collecting buttons.

Did something change since 1984? I had a lot of fun; although it was Jr. Nastar and I was, erm, young...I don't remember any buttons? Could be memory loss of some sort

I'll be honest, I haven't kept up on, or even watched competitive skiing (except for the Olympics) since '84 and earlier.

Mark

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Well nastar isn't the same as Like GS or Slalom cuase its ussually on a Blue run so more people can run it which means lower speeds. The way naster works is one person has like a handicap at the hill say like a 1-10 and then they run the course and it determines what the best time could possibly be ect ect. If you beat that time that the handicapguy got your get a nastar button or some [censored] that atleast how they did it in Norway, MI. Our guy had a Handicap of 4 and it would take him about 32 seconds to run this course. on slalom ski's i could get into the 20's with ease. If it where on Double blacks or even blacks then it would be better in my opionion. Its a good entry into the sport but nothing like HS,USSA, or Junior olympics or Team racing.

On another note i didn't get the Atomic 10.26's.. I got the Beta Race 10.22's in a 193cm. Im not gonna say the cost lets just say not alot...

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard