Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Sharkey:
25. I raced mostly at Sugarloaf when they were still open, Boyne on occasion, and a couple others up there. I was definetely not a threat to the regulars.
Sugarloaf was awesome. I miss that place. They had a huge starting gate on top of Manitou that was freaky fast. Last time I was there the most amount of time we spent on a hill was on a golfcart, drunk, at 3 am.

Yeah SugarLoaf is down the street from where we have a condo.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
200cm p-20s Are you like 6'5"?

LOL! I had 200's and I'm 6". Mmm speed.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Ya but thats a Slalom ski totally different i ran a 201 Rossi EX and 7x my HS years.

but only 193 slalom ski's and im almost 6'2"

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
I miss it alot most of the time other times i remember my Rossi EX's coming off my feet and Crashing into the Woods and other [censored] at around 60mph..

But its soo fun

I ran into a very large skier when I was 12. Tore the bindings right off the ski's. I literally saw stars. I got a new pair of ski's though.

i've got that beat....

i'm skiing one night at alpile, and as i'm skiing under the chairlift, i see a hottie up in the chair... so i'm looking at her, and she's looking at me.. smiling.... then, all of a sudden, a "click click" sound, followed by my skis stopping. and my body being flung off of them followed by me eating dirt. yes dirt. good old alpine valley snow/ice/dirt fest. i went from pimp to gimp in 2 seconds.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
uhhh, yeah, they're a little "twitchy" in that length and stiffness.
I've had more than a couple tank slappers with those beasts. I'm 6'2" btw. I got into a 200cm p-30 GS race ski when they first came out in 98 iirc. That's my newest pair of skis. It was awesome to carve a ski back then, even if it was only 3 turns per run. Things have changed alot. I used to ski my dads 210 K2 Extremes for fun when I was about 6'.
We would tuck the hill in the pics Pete posted, and dudes would practically fall off the chair laughing and screaming. You could hit about 70 on that thing, but of course, we only weighed 120 lbs.!!
Pete, You're the man. I'm gonna show my dad those pics. I love em man, thanks for the memories! At the bottom of that hill theres a bowl, with a cat track that runs around the rim. If you blasted into that thing after tucking the whole run, you could shoot about 50' up into the woods. It was crazy. I miss it.....

I like to think I put the 'func' in functioning alcoholic. '03 3/4 ton Chevy 4dr, '04 350Z, '01 CBR 929rr Erion Edition, '01 CR250R, '74 Honda CB360 Cafe racer project- (100+hp/ltr.), '83 Rabbit project car.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

I ran into a very large skier when I was 12. Tore the bindings right off the ski's. I literally saw stars. I got a new pair of ski's though.

Hey it could of been worse! Wait did i say could of? I meant to say should of!

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
You really need to find a better hobby then sitting on your ass being an internet junkie and making fun of kids! Consider getting a job... ? Anyway that was really unnecessary man.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
You really need to find a better hobby then sitting on your ass being an internet junkie and making fun of kids! Consider getting a job... ? Anyway that was really unnecessary man.

Woooohooo, thats original!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Sharkey in his Fluoro purple hard boots and fluoro orange/pink laces and Gaywad board is a sight to see - hilarious - but the fugger is faster than a snot-rocket being fired of a ski-lift chair!

The boots ΓΆβ? β??

Last edited by Stazi; 12/01/04 09:48 PM.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Sharkey:
uhhh, yeah, they're a little "twitchy" in that length and stiffness.
I've had more than a couple tank slappers with those beasts. I'm 6'2" btw. I got into a 200cm p-30 GS race ski when they first came out in 98 iirc. That's my newest pair of skis. It was awesome to carve a ski back then, even if it was only 3 turns per run. Things have changed alot. I used to ski my dads 210 K2 Extremes for fun when I was about 6'.
We would tuck the hill in the pics Pete posted, and dudes would practically fall off the chair laughing and screaming. You could hit about 70 on that thing, but of course, we only weighed 120 lbs.!!
Pete, You're the man. I'm gonna show my dad those pics. I love em man, thanks for the memories! At the bottom of that hill theres a bowl, with a cat track that runs around the rim. If you blasted into that thing after tucking the whole run, you could shoot about 50' up into the woods. It was crazy. I miss it.....

It's all BS politics up there! They don't want to take sales from the Homestead so the resort can't get permits to open. I met a gentleman up there who has quite a bit of money invested in SugarLoaf and it just sits there and is destroyed by kids. The buildings are shot to [censored]. I have more pics if you wanna see em.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard