SAV-ZX2, you're right, my bad . OK if I chalk it up to my concussion two months ago?
I knew it was the 3 not the Mazda 6, my *old* brain doesn't always stay in gear anymore. Perhaps, I'd better have the syncros checked.
Originally posted by izzodesh:
hot but something is wrong with its arse..
its like checking out a hot girl and expecting to see an amazing ass when she turns around but POOF
nutin

My feeling as well, and your analogy is most appropriate. I suspect it has to do while the camera lens, and possibly the angle, that the photographer was using. There appears to be way too much curve at the extremes which is similar to what you get sometimes if you use a "fish-eye" lens for close-up work and don't get everything just right.

Certainly that rear camber appears to be a real tire eater for anything but the tightest of Auto-X courses.

Regards, Alan

03 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD 98 Mystique 2.5 MTX 99 SVT - Inheriting Lil Monster's parts 98 SVT - Lil Monster (RIP) 183.7 whp Quaife/Fidanza/UR UD Clutch AFE/MSDS/SHO-Y/Bassani/MagnaCore GC/Koni/22mmR/EndLinks/ES/ KVR Slotted/1144's/SS Lines/MASItaly