Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
How it looks is individual taste, I neither like nor dislike its looks.
Again, we have another unexperienced, talk out your butt kinda person here. The interior, as I said isn't the best, but I have also seen worse. The car is put together fairly well, with the majority of the engineering put into the important things: engine, tranny, suspension, and aerodynamics. None of these were skimped on. Just because it's fast and cheap, well people buy it and have a fast and cheap car that's what.
Before you comment on it again, research the car, drive one, ride in one, work on one. Seems like some people are just angry that there is a car that is reliable, cheap, and can beat out more expensive cars. Not sure why people feel this way, but that's way it seems.

for one just because one of your butt buddies has one you chime in every time one is mentioned...it also seems to me like you have a friend that has every kind of car ever mentioned on this site and for your info little boy i have driven the dogs**t out of one,that belongs to my brother in law...and like i said it is fast but that's it....the interior is cramped and just as cheap looking as a regular neon,and wow it has a little wing and a different front bumper cover,but other than that it still looks like a regular neon.....

i will give it props because it does run like a bat out of hell....and it will run neck and neck with my car,would probably be a little faster than me with a better driver....also a friend with a '00 stang gt got his a$$ handed to him by one...i was there,and i laughed my a$$ off,because he thought it was just a neon,he didn't even know what an srt was...

and don't come on here and whine that i'm just angry that its a fast cheap car(which cheap being a word you even used)that is what i said....i said it was fast...and once you get past the quickness of it it is still a cheaply made NEON with a turbo period...the looks suck,and so does the interior.....

and i didn't know you were a master mechanic either....what kind of work did you even do on one?????and even if you did work on one since when does that make you an expert on the car....you know i've ignored alot of stupid crap you spit out on here because you are a fellow southeast ceger,and some of the people i like on there,also like you for some reason,but contrary to what you believe you are not an expert on anything but having a high post count on ceg....and most of your posts are immature babble,and i'm sure i'm not the only one on here that thinks you need

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!