Originally posted by Stazi:
I think Smokeshow's been smoking too much as he doesn't seem to get the point, even when broken down into Business 101 terms.

Also anything with 500hp is not going to get any better than 15mpg - it's simple physics...to make power you need to burn more fule=more gas=lower mileage.

Note: ssumich's car puts down, to the wheels, 400hp, at the crank you're "approaching" close to 500hp. The engine could possibly put out more, but the options for harnessing this sort of power, i.e. transmission, driveshaft and suspension upgrades are the next limiting factors.

Why can't you be happy with getting this sort of output from a small 4-door without havig a car that looks like a gutted Civic dragster?

hehe, I was so happy when I drove back from AZ and posted nearly 350 or more to the tank. . .because now, in the city, racing prick's with M3's and other household exotics, my tank is almost empty and I've only driven 140miles!!! I'll be lucky to hit 180, which, like Stazi mentioned, is about 15mpg. Yup, that much hp translates to no gas mileage. . .oh well,

I need to stop staying in boost so much, and stay below 3k.