Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:
Originally posted by Smokeshow:
You enjoy only being able to make 400 hp max? And if you want to make more than that you have to spend $10,000+?

I just don't think that it is too much to ask for a car to have 500 hp and not spend $10,000 in the process to run that much. But apparently it is in this car. There is something wrong with that picture.

Its been hashed over and over again, this car was made as a track or auto-x car, not a drag car.....i really do not care if i cannot get over 400 hp...thats what my cobra is for....

And i really don;t car how much money i have to spend to get 400 Hp in my car...the whole point of being an Enthusiast about a certain car, is you don;t car what other people think, you go and do what you want to do with it and be happy!!!!!

Its not about the power, its about the time and effort and the induviduality of your car!!!

Lupe

Hell this car was made to be a 4 door grocery getter!

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"