This is a pretty short drive. Should only take 30-45 minutes. I imagine the meet will last at least three hours though...we like to talk!

I'll likely be driving my wife's Malibu so I WON'T be enjoying the twisties too much. Probably have my kids along as well. Wife will be working. Maybe I'll bring a friend.

I say we meet in Burlington at Holiday Market / Chevron. It's a good place to fuel up (your car and your face) and it's right off the I-5. It's the exit for SR-20 Burlington. There is a McDonalds there. I believe that there has been a meet here before, so somebody pipe up if you know what I'm talking about.

We should have good directions to where we're going from there for everyone. I can guarantee I'm not going to keep up with the fun crowd in the Chevy turd with kids in tow. I'll volunteer to print several copies if someone gives me the address to where we're going.

LuckySVT, come on up! Bring GrooveNerd antenna man with you! It would be good to see you guys again. It's been since the Mt St Helens run! PDXSVT? What are your plans for the weekend?

Perhaps we could even coax Lance and family out of hibernation...well at least Contour hibernation. I haven't seen either of you post in a while!

I'll stay on this thread for late developments. Hope to see everyone! The more the merrier!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress