Originally posted by DJ Capp 911:
Originally posted by Sandman333:
Originally posted by CHF_Slapaho:
I still don't see how that gives anyone the right to push their beliefs on anyone, no matter how old the culture or tradition is.

It's not a culture I believe in or was raised in, so why am I made to live in a society that feels the need to evangelize it's beliefs on everyone that it doesn't agree with? THAT is not what this country was founded on. THAT is the primary reason that people left Europe for the New World, for the freedom to practice their beliefs without persecution.

Problem is, we are not living under a dictator. The vast majority have spoken, and they do not want gay marriage. As much as you do not like it, you have to accept it. That is the facts of the situation.

Well in that case ship me back down to alabama and have me start picking cotton again. Just because the majority votes for it doesn't make it right. The majority could be misinformed.

Wow, I am gone to work for a couple days and miss a couple hundred posts.

Anyway, so you think that given the chance, the general populace would vote to reinstate slavery? Talk about being out of touch with reality.

95 Contour SE ATX V6- SOLD 2001.5 VW Passat GLX V6 Tiptronic 2004 Honda VTX 1800N1 There are no stupid questions. There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.