Well... I don't understand how mixed gender roles and homosexuality are related...

Until about 100 years ago, boys and girls were dressed identically until approximately 5 years of age... in dresses.

Most transvestites are heterosexual.

There are and have been a significant number of animals both domesticated and wild that are homosexual.

I have morals and values. However, they happen to disagree with yours in this specific area.

My dad was as straight as they come, yet his cooking was famous in our part of the county. There's a spice that's still known as "Jim's Red S***". I wish I could cook like him and my grandpa, but my sister got the knack, though I bake well.

I never saw my mom, my sister, or my grandma in any dresses... yet I would wrap myself in blankets as if I were wearing a dress and curl the hair on my sister's dolls.

Sorry... I don't buy the upbringing bit.

Sorry... marriage doesn't belong to you. It belongs to everybody. If you don't wish to personally recognize same-sex unions as marriages, that is your right. You don't have the right to force that others.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.