Originally posted by CHF_Slapaho:
Well I've never had a movement shoved in my face harder than the evangelical preachers on at least 3 channels in my city blasting away with their interpretations of the bible and asking for money so they can pay for their BMW's and make weakminded people think they've paid their way into salvation. And they don't even make the effort to try to appeal to other denominations that don't understand them. I've had them come down to FIU and tell students that Princess Diana is burning in hell with Ghandi b/c they were not Christians. I find them sick

me too. Those dudes aren't cool at all.

Originally posted by CHF_Slapaho:
And what if your kid turns out gay? Or lesbian? Would you appreciate your neighbors discriminating against him/her too? Would you appreciate a mass gathering of people united to make sure that your gay child could not be considered equal amongst Americans?

Please don't misunderstand my opinion as thinking they should be treated unfairly. If my child was supposedly born gay, then I would expect them to live a life that is equal with everyone esle, but they would never be "married" because marraige is between a man and a woman. Maybe a union, maybe something else. But its not marriage.