I have no problems with the gay union movement. I'm not gay, so it doesn't effect me. I have no problem with homosexuals bind themselves legally to each other just like opposite sex couples do. My problem is with the tearing down of every institution that has been in place since the founding of this country. I.E Women demanding to be let into all male military schools, woman wanting to be get into all male golf course clubs. We don't demand to be apart of girl scouts or the red hat club.

That being said my argument is pretty much over the connotation/denoation of the word "marriage." For centuries it has stood for the union of a man and woman with the idea of build a family. I admit it's petty but can't this institution be left alone. Homosexuals are different so why not use a different word. Biologically they cannot produce offspring without external aid.

The whole idea of inclusion drives me nuts. While I don't believe anyone should be made fun of or discriminated against for being different. The fact is they are and situations have to handled differently. This has more to do with schooling than homosexuals.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?