Originally posted by Ali as Jerk:
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:

Y'know what. I'm done with this place. Mods, delete my name....

there's an "X" in the upper right corner of your window. click that. solves your problem without having to broadcast to the world that your taking your ball and going home.

To resist is to piss in the wind, everyone who does will end up smelling.

Love that song.

Ben, I did... and I took it all to PM. But Mark chose not to. It's all out of my hands now. I'm done with it. The last thing I told him was that I'm going to be the bigger man and appoogise and let this all go and that its up to him to do the same thing." No repsonse. I can't understand why people hold grudges (when in all actuallity, not a THING happened) for almost a year, even when I appoogised for the incident almsot a year ago??? But I agree Ben, this was not supposed to happen. I posted stating (frikin taylor pigs) in a way not to say "what the hell, they shoudln't of nabbed me" it was meant to be in a jokingly humourous way. From those who know me, you know what I am like. After an awesome meet, I got a ticket, oh well, "speed happens." People speed all the time, tis a matter of being at the wrong place at teh wrong time, and trapps agrees with that too. So...

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15