Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 42 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 41 42
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:

Y'know what. I'm done with this place. Mods, delete my name....

there's an "X" in the upper right corner of your window. click that. solves your problem without having to broadcast to the world that your taking your ball and going home.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
B
BenS Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
"Play, nice children or piss in someone else's sandbox."

I do believe he was just stating the facts of his incident (being upset at the time), but I also agree that repremanding someone for doing their job to "protect and serve" was uncalled for. While I have no problems with anyone on these forums, I'd like to see some respect for each other in a thread I post. No, reason to turn a fairly decent thread that just happened to have something unexpected happen to them turn into a flame war. Even if it was there fault. In all fairness Lilred should apologize for his offensive comment.

So, please if you wouldn't mind move the flames to your PM box and/or a new thread.

TIA

-Black '96 GL 160k -Car #30953
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

there's an "X" in the upper right corner of your window. click that. solves your problem without having to broadcast to the world that your taking your ball and going home.

To resist is to piss in the wind, everyone who does will end up smelling.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by BenS:
"Play, nice children or piss in someone else's sandbox."

I do believe he was just stating the facts of his incident (being upset at the time), but I also agree that repremanding someone for doing their job to "protect and serve" was uncalled for. While I have no problems with anyone on these forums, I'd like to see some respect for each other in a thread I post. No, reason to turn a fairly decent thread that just happened to have something unexpected happen to them turn into a flame war. Even if it was there fault. In all fairness Lilred should apologize for his offensive comment.

So, please if you wouldn't mind move the flames to your PM box and/or a new thread.

TIA

Ben where did this come from?? Must still be tired from that meet.

1998.5 SVT contour #5979 3L 1995 Mercury Mystique 2.5L auto, all ghetto fo sho
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Ali as Jerk:
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

To resist is to piss in the wind, everyone who does will end up smelling.

Love that song.

Ben, I did... and I took it all to PM. But Mark chose not to. It's all out of my hands now. I'm done with it. The last thing I told him was that I'm going to be the bigger man and appoogise and let this all go and that its up to him to do the same thing." No repsonse. I can't understand why people hold grudges (when in all actuallity, not a THING happened) for almost a year, even when I appoogised for the incident almsot a year ago??? But I agree Ben, this was not supposed to happen. I posted stating (frikin taylor pigs) in a way not to say "what the hell, they shoudln't of nabbed me" it was meant to be in a jokingly humourous way. From those who know me, you know what I am like. After an awesome meet, I got a ticket, oh well, "speed happens." People speed all the time, tis a matter of being at the wrong place at teh wrong time, and trapps agrees with that too. So...

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
B
BenS Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Nah, I try to stand firm when It comes to being fair and just. But to argue like two drunk Taylor hillbillies is just plain assnine.

There plently of empty boards on the net because of out of control flame wars and I personally like these boards and any "beef" between members should be held elsewhere. All people are doing is showing others how irrespondable we can be. I don't take sides unless I feel something just isn't right.

BTW, yeah I'm tired but this is still not wanted here....

BTW, lilRed let me know about those hoodies....

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Man... taylor does have some hilbillies, though.

I'll have some info about those hoodies in a few dyas. APrents are out of town.. and I don't sew. I'll have them basterdrize one of my hoodies and see how it comes out. Then post pics after words. Cool with you? Like I said, should be around the price I stated (won't post the price yet, since it may go up or down a hair.. depends and all) The only thing I wanna know is will eveyone be okay with an embroidered CEG symbol on the front and the Contour pic on the back.. instead of inked on. I don't guess that matters to people. Just means that it wont ware off.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
B
BenS Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Also anyone know here I can find a 96+ cougar/SE sitting in a junk yard? I need the new single cup holder trim, for now I modded my old GL dual cupholder till I can find the trim.

(These stock speakers that were donated sound better then the stock GL speakers I had.)

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Those speakers that (i think it was rawburt) you got are the premium speakers fro mhis SVT. They are a little better quality than the stockers, especially from a 96. Not that there is much more premium about them, though.

Oh, I know there is a junkyard here called harry and sons, they have a couple new cougars sittin in their yard. Saw them two weeks ago. Smashed up badly. The yard is on Groesbeck and 10 mile road in Warren, MI

B
BenS Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I swear I need to move from here. Everything I need/want is nowhere near here. Maybe I'll take a trip up there unless you can swing in to confirm they have the piece, or take a pic of it PM me and I'll pay ya to send it to me...

Page 36 of 42 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 41 42

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard