Despite your assertations, I made no assumptions. You said you got a speeding ticket. You said "oh well, speed happens." You referred to Police as Pigs.

The only assumption I made was believing you last year when you claimed to have never sped before that day. I guess that excused you from cutting me off on the highway while you were in 'hurry up mode' and late for work.

Perfect driver? No, but I have a clean record. I've never cut off someone on the highway; and I've never been caught speeding, got a ticket and then publically complained about it.

Thanks, but I'll do just fine without your help in life. Get a check on reality - scouring the threads for mistakes? Well I do pay attention in CI; as a moderator I'm obligated to. I also pay attention to SEMI, as I live here.

Yea, your right, I get many complaints - Have Perry or Lance post them all - in public. Then Search my user name and find all of the terrible things I say. Quote every time I tell someone to search with out the benefit of giving some directions on where to search. Quote all of the bad advice and/or negative contributions I've made to this site over the years. Quote all of the times I have violated the rules of the CEG.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty