Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 42 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 41 42
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
i forgot to get that guys screen name that video taped my exaust. anybody know who he is? he had a t-red svt.

2002 Cougar 2.5 duratec/ mtx-75 85,0000 Mondeo ST-200 wheels/BFG KDW NT black/black Spec Stage 1 Torsen T-2 Trubendz 2.5 flowmaster dual exaust apexi s-afc II K&N FIPK
B
BenS Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I think that was TheeSVTshow.

-Black '96 GL 160k -Car #30953
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Hello all. I had a great time at the meet. Sorry we were a little late but the rides needed their baths and got all dirty from the ride. Thanks WRXBarge (spelling) for making your own search party. I saw you cruise by when we were at the car wash. I enjoyed the fact that everyone was so nice the whole time. Props to BenS for hosting this meet, I wish some of the other guys from the last meet would have made it to yours. Lunch was great, I have never been there before but have it on my list of places to go if I find myself hungry while in MI. It was great getting to know everyone and putting rides and screen names to real names and faces.

I liked all the cars that showed up at the meet. I have seen so many cars gather for meets before and I always just drove on by. This was officially my first meet. I could not get over the gun metal and black rims, very pretty looking things. The choice of tire and tread patterns go great with the rims too. I wish some of the turbo charged one's would have showed up. That would have been nice. I haven't gone through all the pictures yet but there a good number of them and I will hopefully have them up soon. I am the one that filmed the red contour with the SVT exhaust and recently bought rims and tires package. I saw your post earlier but also forgot the name sorry. PM me when you get a chance.

Well again had a great time getting to meet everyone and our lunch table was a lot of fun as well. Thanks for everything everyone. Wa2tuff and BMXcontour were fun to ride with on the way and back. I really hope that we can get a meet in Cleveland going on sometime in the Spring and get a good turnout with people from this meet and more.

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
Gots me a speedin' ticket (frikin taylor pigs) But Oh well....speed happens.

"Oh well....speed happens." By choice, like when you cut me off on the freeway last year.

And here I was thinking after our incident last year that you were some sort of holy model driving citizen who had made only one bad driving decision during your lenghty career behind the wheel. I'm guessing you drive like a jerk quite often and that someday we'll see you as a statistic about road rage.

I'm glad to Police tagged you. Some day, when you grow up, you'll not refer to them as Pigs.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
WTF?

TRAPPS, you have a PM.

Freakin idiot.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Despite your assertations, I made no assumptions. You said you got a speeding ticket. You said "oh well, speed happens." You referred to Police as Pigs.

The only assumption I made was believing you last year when you claimed to have never sped before that day. I guess that excused you from cutting me off on the highway while you were in 'hurry up mode' and late for work.

Perfect driver? No, but I have a clean record. I've never cut off someone on the highway; and I've never been caught speeding, got a ticket and then publically complained about it.

Thanks, but I'll do just fine without your help in life. Get a check on reality - scouring the threads for mistakes? Well I do pay attention in CI; as a moderator I'm obligated to. I also pay attention to SEMI, as I live here.

Yea, your right, I get many complaints - Have Perry or Lance post them all - in public. Then Search my user name and find all of the terrible things I say. Quote every time I tell someone to search with out the benefit of giving some directions on where to search. Quote all of the bad advice and/or negative contributions I've made to this site over the years. Quote all of the times I have violated the rules of the CEG.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
i remember that incident from last year too...

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
Yeah... I'm home. Gots me a speedin' ticket (frikin taylor pigs)

stupid cops. doing their job and all!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T

Y'know what. I'm done with this place. Mods, delete my name....

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
Page 35 of 42 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 41 42

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard