I hit 109 on the way back... Still runnin smooth *knocks on wood* I got home at 5:20... and left for work 20 minutes later... You all have no idea how tired I am. a total of 5 hours on the road, and 5 hours of work. Anyways, good meet turnout, I honestly expected that it would only be like 4 or 5 cars... But im relieved that I didnt drive for 2 and a half hours both way to have 4 or 5 people show up... That would have been mega lame. I forgot who is was that had the 3l tour... but might I say.. DAMN nice, expecially the peel you layed when leaving, those where some nice marks you left. And Rawburt, I need your shipping address and I will send that shift boot out to you asap. Sorry about not bringing it down, now all I have to do is find it. My mom cleans this damn place so much and never knows where she puts stuff everything of mine always gets lost and I have to spend an hour digging thourgh the house looking for it.

HURRAY FOR PRIZES AT THE NEXT MEET! (wont win anything). As for my peel out at the end, that sucked. I could have done better.

Last edited by Ali as Jerk; 11/21/04 04:39 AM.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?