Print Thread
Page 14 of 42 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 41 42
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Tip of the cap to BenS for setting up this meet and clothing the CEG, good job

People are starting to give me wierd looks from walking around in 30 to 40 degree weather with no shirt on. Thanks to BenS i will be able to stay warn and fit in a little more...

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
I deffinetly like it! Hmmm... A light grey color with blue lettering would look sick! . Good idea Roger. Count me in still. Any word on color choice availability? I'll go for what I can get, and zip up is favored by me. Don't wanna mess up my pretty hair, y'know?!?

Oh yeah.. Roger.. I'll PM you tommorow evening. Just got back from West Virginia... these Pirellis are SICK! But the car itself..... , the disapointments..

Don't worry Chad, problem solved in about 4 monthes

Deffinetly!

The neuspeed springs were quite nice, but the ratio of big boxy car + 3850 GVR+ super curvy roads- manual trans= tons of body roll and blah blah blah . These Pirellis are really good, I'd personally think about getting a set on my CSVT here soon.

As far as the hoodies, 40 bucks is cool.. You'd pay that much for a gay looking OCC one from target.

Having driven your Jetta Chad I can say for sure its a ATX , not an MTX. I can't believe that car weighs almost 2 tons

Tryin to figure out what you are sayin Roger .

Let me spell out my little math problem again.
ratio of big boxy car + 3850 GVR+ super curvy roads - manual trans= tons of body roll and blah blah blah . Meaning, heavy ass box with tons of curvy roads and no manual trans equals a poopy drive!

Theres your math lesson for today.

Yeah... it's getting cold out, Ben is gonna force me to wear a sweater. You don't want to make me wear a sweater, do you Ben? Do ya? Didn't think so! Props to BEn for getting this all organized, sweet job yo. Hopefully, you can make these hoodies a reality, and not another GB that gets flushed down the potty.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
B
BenS Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Rawburt, it has taken a backseat ATM, I think I'm going to have a nervous break down. I've worked 9 hours in the last two days, and no one seems to be hiring. At this point I'm just shy of selling everything in my home to keep up with what little bills I have.

Winter depression..It's the shitz

As for the hooides the best deal thus far is customink.com, and I'd need the cash up front for the purchase of these items. I do provide receipts and my contact info upon sale. This is just about the only way I can get these ATM.

If anyone knows of a place that is hiring, please please let me know I'm willing to travel 50-75 miles from my local.

I'm sorry if I'm letting you guys down, I'm trying so hard to make this meet a good one and have the products available that were requested. (Wish we had some glow in the dark www.contour.org stickers).

Let me know what you guys want to do, I get paid on Friday.

Also if anyone needs any help while working on their cars let me know if I can be of service, I'm cheap labor and I work hard.

-Black '96 GL 160k -Car #30953
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Ever put in a clutch?

B
BenS Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I drive an ATX so nope =(. I'd like to learn though haha.

Let me know what you want to do about the hoodies....

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by BenS:

Let me know what you want to do about the hoodies....

Well i'm down... let me know how you want the money...

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
I would be so jelious if you bought that tour for sale up here in midland... Ive seen it parked places before, its a beautiful car. I was talking to the guy who did some work on it, he said the suspension is COMPLTELY custom tuned. I wish I had 2800$ laying around, that car would be MINE. It would be almost as good as owning an SVT.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
B
BenS Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Well, for those that are interested in purchasing the hoodies. I can only offer two options at this time.

Paypal, money order, or we meet up somewhere....remember we need 6 people to do this.

I'll have my cash on or before Friday depending If I get some more stuff sold from my classifieds/Anandtech.com or my check will cover it.

So, here goes.

1. Benjamin S. (BenS) contact info provided via PM's only.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
1. Benjamin S. (BenS) contact info provided via PM's only.
2. Booger

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
no one bought my kidneys at the last meet...

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
Page 14 of 42 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 41 42

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard