[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jason King:

The 2.5 upper plenum makes more torque then the 3.0 what is so hard to understand about that statment? -Jason

Its hard to understand what you are trying to say when you say that one manifold makes more torque than another, and later you say that the other manifold makes more HP!

HP=((ft-lbs)*(2Pi/60)*RPM)/550

This says that if you increase your torque you increase your horsepower. If you say one manifold produces more torque and the other produces more HP, then you're incorrect.

"
I think you need to go look a few 3.0's. - Jason
I never said anything about the lower. I specifically said UPPER plenum. AND the 3.0 DOES have the larger lower, check your facts, the post 99's came with 3.0 lowers - Jason
Opinions are like *******s, everyone has one, but where do you base your opinion? Obviously not in facts since you don't even know that the 3.0 has 2 sets of runners.
"
Ok, I have a 99 3.0 right outside. Since we are only talking about the upper. The upper plenum is right on my bench. There are ONLY single passages (per cylinder)in the upper. On the 3.0 the split occurs as it mates to the lower. So I KNOW the 3.0 upper doesn't have two sets of runners. Sorry, strike two.

warmonger

You can call me anything you like as long as it's nice.(all lies accepted)
99 Silver Frost SVT. #226 of 2760
Engine: 3.0 power!
Unique Stuff: Sunroof control module (#1 of 9)
Car Audio: Loaded and loud!
Check them out at
http://home.earthlink.net/~twilson1726