Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
a short while back I posted about a friend whom was buying a civic, well today we had some extra time, so did a quick photoshoot... They pics came out REALLY good, REAL mean lookin.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Don't care for the Civic too much, it looks like he just lowered the front and not the rear.

MY05 Subaru Impreza WRX STi World Rally Blue / Gold 98 Contour SVT - Sold WTS: Stock SVT Rear Sway Bar. PM me.
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
looks cool. does it have hydros? cuz the back is way higher than the front!
something's going on with that suspension. there are a number of possiblities but there is definitely something. i have helped drop quite a few of those civics and the ONLY time it looked like that was when we cut a coil in the front and not in the back. be a pal, help him get it fixed.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Contour = nice
Civic = rice

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
yeah, I know the springs in the front are cut, he likes it. But im trying to convice him to go to a boneyard and get a couple of used springs and I would help him replace them. its not a bad car for 2100$

And no, the Civic is not rice, it has a cold air intake, headers. VERY well taken care of car. It does have a V-tec (as the badge on the back says). Its about as fast as my tour'in the 0-35, but I cream him after that. the only problem is that his is an ATX. but he bought it as a daily driver, and didnt really care if it was auto or stick.

Last edited by Ali as Jerk; 10/15/04 10:09 PM.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Look like an old school drag racing setup when people use to use air scks in the back.

I bet $100 he cut a coil in the front and left the rear "As-is" - poopy!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N

I have a version of Paint Shop Pro which I don't even know how to use! There's books on the subject, I need to get one.

Playing around with your images. They're a little grey, some contrast & brightness work wonders.

"Fear is the little death." Muadib.
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by svt4stv:
we cut a coil in the front and not in the back. be a pal, help him get it fixed.

if you're a pal, you won't be cutting any coils.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
Originally posted by svt4stv:
we cut a coil in the front and not in the back. be a pal, help him get it fixed.

if you're a pal, you won't be cutting any coils.

word

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

Haha Alias little did you know that when you were in work i snapped a picture of your car... hahahahahahahaha!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard