Ok,

I was working on my new webpage and I kept adding crap to it so that it would be complete...you know how I am. Well its up to 10 MB already and I'm about half done. Thats because of all the pictures and stuff.
The real problem is that I set my sights on a really complete webpage that features not only my stuff but other special Contours that are out there. Then I thought I should put in a resource section too so when you access it it has all of the information. Since there are other people on here that have some nice rides and have done some nice work, I want to have them help out with some of the writings.
The page is kind of focused towards SVT's but all the special contour projects are welcome, or cougars, or mystiques, and yes even 4 cylinders.

There is a whole section of the webpage that I've set up to showcase various project cars. Here are some of the names I'm thinking of:

Keyser
Suneil
DemonSVT
Bnoon
Buckshot
BeyondloadedSE
BurritaSVT
Stazi (the aussie)
Pojay
DDavis
Seawulf (?? maybe, should we let him in ??)
Any More??

OK, here is the deal: You have to still own the car and it has to be running or been running (i.e. ok if it broke) in order to have your car featured. If you have knowledge to contribute then you can get under the resources section.

The last section is Resources.
This will have discussions on the following topics, with suggested members doing some writing for the discussions:

Tuning (Keyser, DemonSVT, myself others?)
3L Conversion/hybrid ( Bnoon, myself, Demon, Buckshot,??)
MTX-75 (Terry Haines??, Demon, TorsenRick, myself)
Brakes (Rara, Todd from TCE, Stazi)
Turbo packaging, piping, sizing, etc.(Myself, Rara, Demon, ?)
Internals, forged/stock (Buckshot, Keyser, Myself, others)
Suspension/rims/tires (Stazi, there are a ton of people for this)

This isn't an all inclusive list but it gives you guys the idea. If you have an area you specialize in and you are willing to write some literature on it; provide diagrams, pictures or something like that, then you can help tremendously. It really only takes about an hour to write up a discussion for a basic topic. If you spend a bit more time to make it really nice then of course it will be much better.

I will Orient the whole website on everyone depending on the amount of support I get. YOu can send completed webpages of your own or just the raw materials to add to the one I am working on. When it is complete we will have a combined reference for all contour owners that Also showcases our Cars and our Talents that we applied to them.

Here is also an Idea for later:
If there is enough material we can make it on a CD Rom and let Lance sell it as larger compilation for money to help run the site. The CD could have a much larger refernce base with all kinds of pictures and literature about contours and duratec engines. That would make it useful for any future Ford/Mazda owners with duratecs.

Just pm if you are interested in contributing and email me the information as its completed.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black