lol well not to make fun of ya but isnt mandalay the name of the company kramer used on seinfeld? Secondly I would never take my car to a shop that has teenagers working in it. I do feel bad for ya for sure though. Too often do people like all of us work hard to get something special to us, just to have some jerk off that dont give a damn use and abuse it. Id take the bastards to court. Small claims is good for 5 grand in the states. Like what was said before take lots of pics, get a statement from another shop, preferably the last one you went before these maroons. Theyll know what shape your car was in and that will be more credible for your case. Im sure The owner wouldnt want bad publicity for his shop. Im sure hed rather reimburse you than go to court. Hell id even go to the local paper and tell them what happened. Also find out if he belongs to a business improvement group or the such and let them know one of their members is poorly representing them. Sure hope you get satisfaction man. Spread the word, tell people to stay away!

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto