Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 48 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 47 48
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
the game is in ann arbor? im going to bring that to her attention, that may affect her decision. yeah i know they are being gh3y, but I still have a couple of days, so.....

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
I remember when I was 14 my folks drove me an hour to go to a jr. high dance an hour away in the middle of winter. You're how old and can't drive to Lansing to stand in a parking lot. I can understand strict parents but d@mn! They'll turn you into one of those kids that gets a little freedom after H.S. and fu{ks his life up.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by todras:
They'll turn you into one of those kids that gets a little freedom after H.S. and fu{ks his life up.

agreed. i was dating this girl from A2 when i was sixteen, and i would drive an hour each way to see her twice a week.

but then again, behold the power of poon.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
I was in your position Alias for the Black and Decker meet waaay back when. Just do as has been posted. say fugg it and go. Trust me, the meets are quite fun

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
BAhhh...atleast he's young and has a car. Shoot, I just got my car at the end of my freshman year in college. Shhhheeiit, Alias, the game is in Ann Arbor, and my luck arse gets to battle that traffic come Saturday.

About your folks, here's another opinion to throw into the hat. Just try to make your mom understand that you were really looking forward to this event, and most importantly be honest. Tell her you're going to meet a bunch of people who will be drivng up with you to EL. Also, make it profitable for yourself, tell her that if everything turns out alright, that she should loosen up a bit, since you're growing up and soon will have to make adult decisions w/o her sheltering hand. And if she really doesn't agree, then I guess it's up to you. I would go, only if pros outweight the cons. There will be a lot of meets other than this one, and you really don't want her to hold grudges for the future meets. Christ, you should have seen my mom when I first got the car, and mind you I was friggin' 20 yrs old..heh. She would freak out if I went to Meijer's at 11pm to buy some Red bull.

Ay pete, you have to show me around campus, i gotta meet up with some of my old buddies. I have no clue about where's what on campus.

oh yeah, btw, I'm dropping out of the 12 oaks meeting area, I'm coming straight from AA, since I have to volunteer at the hosp and work a few hours in the morning. Traffic is going to be a nightmare .

99 Black Contour SE Sport
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Coming out shouldnt be an issue. Just take 23 N you should be good. No one will be leaving A2 for this puppy.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
We will show you how to drink like a spartan.

Alias listen to his words. If I assume correctly, he like many others at UofM have had quite a bit of experience dealing with ridiculously strict parents.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
my mom is only rediculiously strict about my driving prividleges, everything else goes fine.... But im gonna talk to her.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Slap her and say: "[censored], ALias Jerk gotta choke a hoe?"

Things should be fine after that.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I do whatever I want whenever I want. I'm only 17, no restrictions at all, I leave at 2am to go places, doesnt matter at all, just say to hell with it and go, live a little.

Page 35 of 48 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 47 48

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard