Originally posted by Ali as Jerk:
Well, it doesnt look like im going to be making it down. My friend's mom is PMSing, so she changed her mind and now he cant go. and my mom says I cant go if he cant, she doesnt want me going alone. ESPECIALLY since there is a football game going on down there around this time. So as usual, im screwed again. This actually doesnt surprise me since crap like this always happens when I plan stuff. Anyways, I hope everybody has a good time down there, lord knows when everybody is enjoying themselves I will be at home doing nothing at all.

And thus the attendance attrition begins. Any takers on the REAL turnout for this mett. Maybe 6 people?

Like Mx said. The game is in Ann Arbor. MSU will probably be half empty because of that.

Your Mom and your friends Mom are being gh3y! I'd say fugg it and go and deal with thconsequences later. What can she do, ground you? Big deal.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!