Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 48 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 47 48
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
12 Noon on Saturday October 30th in the Meijer's parking lot near Bennigan's. Since meijers won't pull up on mapquest, here's bennigan's address (i checked it and it does come up on mapquest)..

Bennigan's
2085 W Grand River Ave
Okemos, MI 48864-1706

People coming from the south or metro detroit area can meet at Stazi's and/or Novi. I'll let him post the details on that portion of the events.

Everyone is welcome to attend, and RawBurt is buying a round!!

Here

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
Since meijers won't pull up on mapquest...

Ahh, however Meijer has this nifty little thing called a Store Locator. Trust me when i need to find at least one Meijer store a week for work over an area of five states, i can't live without it!

You guys owe me a beer!

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by lowridincontour:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
Yep... 9:30? I'll be there ready to knit.

I'll probably be there a little early though, just to make sure. What do you mean you are going to be knitting at linens 'n' things??????????

I'm definetely down for those patches but, ill talk to you about it when we meet at l 'n' t.

I'll be there too.... and i'll also bring my moms knitting book to give red some new ideas!

SWEEEEEET!

I wanna make one of them beaded seat covers. That'd be pimp.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Does anyone have an extra SVT badge that they can donate of sell to me??????????????????????????????

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Does anyone have an extra SVT badge that they can donate of sell to me??????????????????????????????

Yeah right!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Well, it doesnt look like im going to be making it down. My friend's mom is PMSing, so she changed her mind and now he cant go. and my mom says I cant go if he cant, she doesnt want me going alone. ESPECIALLY since there is a football game going on down there around this time. So as usual, im screwed again. This actually doesnt surprise me since crap like this always happens when I plan stuff. Anyways, I hope everybody has a good time down there, lord knows when everybody is enjoying themselves I will be at home doing nothing at all.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Ali as Jerk:
Well, it doesnt look like im going to be making it down. My friend's mom is PMSing, so she changed her mind and now he cant go. and my mom says I cant go if he cant, she doesnt want me going alone. ESPECIALLY since there is a football game going on down there around this time.

the game is in ann arbor.... fwiw

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Ali as Jerk:
Well, it doesnt look like im going to be making it down. My friend's mom is PMSing, so she changed her mind and now he cant go. and my mom says I cant go if he cant, she doesnt want me going alone. ESPECIALLY since there is a football game going on down there around this time. So as usual, im screwed again. This actually doesnt surprise me since crap like this always happens when I plan stuff. Anyways, I hope everybody has a good time down there, lord knows when everybody is enjoying themselves I will be at home doing nothing at all.

And thus the attendance attrition begins. Any takers on the REAL turnout for this mett. Maybe 6 people?

Like Mx said. The game is in Ann Arbor. MSU will probably be half empty because of that.

Your Mom and your friends Mom are being gh3y! I'd say fugg it and go and deal with thconsequences later. What can she do, ground you? Big deal.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Your mom is gay. When I was 16 I went wherever whenever. Tell her to get the sand out of her vag and let you come out here.
Christ Almighty...

EL is gonna be a ghost town! And the other kid's mom is gayer! But if it's the guy with the civic he may not wanna come...we might hang him.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Stazi:

Yeah right!

Whats that all about????????????????

They must be in demand or some crap, huh?

Page 34 of 48 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 47 48

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard